Here are 10 books that I believe will make you a better pastor. Are they the only 10 books that can do such? No! But they are 10 I recommend at the moment. In other words, the list could change.
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E. Coleman
- Building a Discipling Culture by Mike Breen
- Sensitive Preaching to the Sexually Hurting by Dr. Sam Serio
- Brothers, We Are Not Professionals by John Piper
- The Coach Model for Christian Leaders by Dr. Keith E. Webb
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- Visioneering by Andy Stanley
- Reclaiming Glory by Mark Clifton
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Lead: Leadership Lessons from the (Not So) Minor Prophets by Dr. William Attaway
Two of the authors have been guests on the Coaching Christian Leaders Podcast. Check out their episodes below.
Dr. Sam Serio, author of Sensitive Preaching to the Sexually Hurting
Dr. William Attaway, author of Lead: Lessons from the (Not So) Minor Prophets