Michael Ward, the author of The Sixth Sola, shares his approach to personal discipleship.
- How he came to Christ
- The other five solas
- The purpose of the book
- the intended readers
- His view on other methods of personal discipleship
- How preaching can be more effective
- The reading plan
- The Great Relationship versus the Great Commission
- How this approach has impacted him
- If the Bible were a gym, what would be the exercises?
His Book: The Sixth Sola
His website: 6thsola.com
Thanks for listening to Coaching Christian Leaders. You should subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss an episode.
You can find this podcast in just about any podcast app. We are on Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Gaana, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts, and now we are on Amazon Music. Check it out and make sure you subscribe.
This is Mark Jones and I will speak with you soon.