Author, evangelist, and broadcaster, Jeff Jerina shares his passion for equipping believers to share their faith.
Jeff is the creator of the Men Unplugged podcast. He has also written the book, Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power.
- His faith story
- His passion for teaching others to share their faith
- Why so few believers share their faith
- How pastors can encourage their congregation to witness
- Why every believer, regardless of gifting, is called to share
- How the training portion of his book can be used to build an outreach team
- The Men Unplugged podcast
His Book and Other Resouces
Thanks for listening to Coaching Christian Leaders. I just finished leading a small church outreach workshop. A group of 12 pastors and missionaries came together and we worked on local outreach, discipleship, and church assimilation. It was a great time and although I was the facilitator, I learned a great deal from these men.
Over the next several months I will be sharing what I learned and what I presented. Keep up with this by subscribing. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. When you get a minute, check out the Coaching Christian Leaders website.