How can you grow and lead your discipleship programs? Which is best - Sunday School or Small Groups? How can you do both effectively?
Dwight Moss of Sunday School Home Group Trainers has decades of experience in leading and growing both Sunday School programs and Small Group Programs.
- His testimony
- How he got involved in Christian education
- The future of Sunday School
- The impact Small Groups has on Sunday School
- How these discipleship programs can function as evangelism arms of the church
- Whether or not to make you Small Group closed or open
- Leadership responsibilities
- Small church issues with discipleship
- His work as a trainer, consultant, and coach
How to Contact Dwight
His email is Dwight@DwightMoss.com
His website is SSTrainers.org
His Facebook page is
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
When you get a minute, check out the Coaching Christian Leaders website. There you can get info on the coaching I offer and you can catch up on past episodes of the podcast.
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading Coaching Christian Leaders. I value your insights and welcome your comments. All comments will go through a moderation process and some comments may not be published.