A life lived in response to one's values is a life that is both faithful and fearless. Sue Salvemini shares with us 7 keys that will impact and influence the lives we touch.
Today we speak with executive coach Sue Salvemini, the founder, and president of Focal Pointe Inc. She is also the author of Leadership by Choice: 7 Keys for Maximizing Your Impact and Influence in the Workplace.
Sue shares with us:
- Who Jesus is for her and how God gave her the vision for her work
- How her experience as a commissioned officer in the United States Army impacted her leadership
- Her leadership philosophy
- What the greatest challenges are for C-level leaders
- Her challenges when coaching C-level leaders
- Her purpose for writing Leadership by Choice
- Why it is essential to know and follow your values
- The importance of giving praise and recognition
Sue's email is Sue@focalpointeinc.com
Her Book and Website
Leadership by Choice: 7 Keys for Maximizing Your Impact and Influence in the Workplace.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please review the podcast at iTunes, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen.
Coaching Christian Leaders is an extension of the coaching I provide. I help Christian leaders build healthy ministries. Feel free to contact me at Mark@coachingchristianleaders.com for more information. I offer 1-on-1 coaching, group/team coaching, masterminds, and more.
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading Coaching Christian Leaders. I value your insights and welcome your comments. All comments will go through a moderation process and some comments may not be published.