Why is it essential that kids fall in love with Jesus? What must be done to ensure children and youth retain their faith as they grow up? How do you teach and disciple young people? These are some of the questions Ben Palacz and Tony Trussoni answer today on Coaching Christian Leaders.
Ben Palacz is the Family and Children’s Discipleship Pastor at Curtis Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. Tony Trussoni is the Student and Family Pastor at Faith Family Church in Finksburg, Maryland. These men are also the creators and hosts of The Theological Family Ministry Podcast.
Both of these men share their expertise in family ministry.
- How they ended up in Family Ministry – 1:00
- How to define Family Ministry – 3:20
- How to connect with the parents – 5:00
- Ensuring faith retention – 6:20
- How family ministry can reach different ages – 7:40
- Why Christ must capture their hearts – 10:00
- Should children ministry be separated from adult ministry – 11:30
- The role of the Senior Pastor in family ministry – 15:00
- The purpose of the Theological Family Ministry Podcast – 17:30
- What the podcast covers – 19:20
- The role entertainment plays in youth ministry – 21:00
- Teaching Kids and Youth the Message of the Text – Episode 40 – 24:00
- How to offer the opportunity of salvation to young children – 26:00
Resources MentionedThe Theological Family Ministry Podcast
Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids, by Jack Klumpenhower
Contact InformationTheir email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
Finally, join the Coaching Christian Leaders team. You can do so by clicking HERE. I send an email to all team members when a new episode is released. This email includes the show notes and Member Only Resources. I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Check out this episode!