God, in His wisdom, has chosen to use people to share His Son, Jesus. That outreach starts in the local community and involves teamwork and creativity.
Today we meet a man who is doing all of the above - Dale Kline. Dale is the Creative Pastor and a Campus Pastor for Lifesong Church. Dale will help us understand the leadership role of campus pastor and also understand the place creativity plays in ministry.
- His Faith Story – 0:45
- His role as Campus Pastor of LifeSong Church Worcester Campus – 2:35
- The Four Types of Campus Pastors – 6:10
- Why his role is important – 9:15
- The pitfalls of this model of church – 11:30
- His role as the Creative Pastor – 15:30
- How even a small church can create a unified and effective message – 19:20
- How to create MindShare in your church marketing – 24:00
- The Composition of the Creative Team – 27:58
- How to plan for large events – 30:00
Contact InformationDale's email: Dale.Kline@lifesongonline.org
ResourcesThe Four Types of Campus Pastors (And Which One You Need) by Danny Watterson https://www.vanderbloemen.com/blog/the-4-types-of-campus-pastors-and-which-one-you-need
The Steve Jobs Biography by Walter Isaacson
The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months, by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
Check out this episode!