God uses people to accomplish His purposes. And God is using Adam Feldman in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Adam is a community leader, a lead pastor, an author, and a coach. He is the lead pastor of Metanoia Church. He is the author of two books, Journaling: Catalyzing Spiritual Growth Through Reflection and Addressing the Spiritual Formation Needs of a New Church. He is a coach who works with church planters. And he is a recognized community leader as the chair for The One EC Recovery Project.
- His faith story - 2:00
- His decision to plant a church in Ellicott City, Maryland - 4:20
- About the flood that devastated Ellicott City .and One EC Project - 7:22
- Why is community involvement is important to him - 10:50
- About his work as a church-planter coach - 14:00
- Some coaching steps for church planters - 15:40
- Insights on how to replant a church - 18:50
- Details about his book Addressing the Spiritual Formation Needs of a New Church - What
- Details about his book Journaling: Catalyzing Spiritual Growth Through Reflection - 25:17
- What makes his book different - 30:00
- Some tips on how to get started in journaling - 32:15
His BooksJournaling: Catalyzing Spiritual Growth Through Reflection
Addressing the Spiritual Formation Needs of a New Church
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
Finally, join the Coaching Christian Leaders team. You can do so by clicking HERE. I send an email to all team members when a new episode is released. This email includes the show notes and Member Only Resources. I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Check out this episode!