Today we sit down with John Wallace Whitehead. John is a Bi-Vocational Pastor and a business owner. He is also the author of the book Servant Leadership: Leading Today for a Better Tomorrow.
- How he came to Christ.
- The leadership vacuum found in our families.
- The leadership vacuum found in our churches.
- His examples of servant leadership.
- A definition of servant leadership.
- The key differences between hierarchical and servant leadership.
- Steps to take to become a servant leader.
- How to train young pastors to adopt servant leadership.
His Website: http://www.johnwallacewhitehead.com/
His email: John@jwcompanies.net
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
When you get a minute, check out the Coaching Christian Leaders website. There you can get info on the coaching I offer and you can catch up on past episodes of the podcast.
Please share this episode with others!