What happens when you make Jesus the Managing Director of your business? Restauranteur Peter Demos shares how his new faith in Christ changed him personally and as a leader.
Today we sit down with businessman Peter Demos. Peter is the President of Demos Brands. Demos Brands includes PDK Southern Kitchen and Market, Peter D's Restaurants, and Demos Restaurants. Peter is also the author of the book, Afraid to Trust: One Man's Journey Into the Love of God.
What We Covered
- Why Peter rejected Christ for so long.
- Why his new faith created such an internal struggle.
- How his new faith personally changed him.
- How his faith changed his approach to business.
- How he handled the community backlash when his businesses began to honor Christ.
- How a Christian business owner defines success.
- Some leadership insights for pastors.
ResourcesPeter's book: Afraid to Trust
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please review the podcast at iTunes, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen.
Coaching Christian Leaders is an extension of the coaching I provide. Feel free to contact me at Mark@coachingchristianleaders.com for more information about the coaching.
Also, join one of the Christian Leader Masterminds I facilitate. These masterminds are free - no cost to you - but seats are limited to only six participants. Visit the website CoachingChristianLeaders.com for more information or email me at Mark@coachingchristianleaders.com.
Please share this episode with others!