Francis McKay is a wealth advisor and financial educator. She has a passion to help Christians build a Financial Life Plan.
1. Fran, you worked 20 years in the field of chemical manufacturing and then one day you switched careers to financial planning. What led you to that decision?
2. There must have been some hardships when you changed careers. What were some of those and how did you navigate them?
3. In your bio, you say that guiding Christians in financial stewardship is a passion. Tell us why this is?
4. You've created a website to guide Christians in their financial life. Tell us about this website and what our listeners can find there.
5. Is this website designed for beginners or someone with more advanced knowledge of personal finance?
6. If a listener to this podcast wants to sign up to be a Founding Member on your website for the low price of $100 giving them access for a full year, what would they need to do?
7. Is your website just for individuals or will you be marketing it to groups as well?
8. Many of my listeners are pastors. Most pastors, when they speak about money, it is along the lines of tithing. Many people struggle to fit a tithe into their monthly budget. How do you cover this in your course Purpose, Peace and Prosperity?
9. You also said this website is designed as a Financial Wellness program for Christian employers. I assume this means Christian universities, hospitals and such. What would an employer gain from offering an annual membership to their employees?
10. Thanks, Fran for spending time with us. How can the listeners reach you if they have any questions, especially about financial planning?
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please review the podcast at iTunes, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen.
Coaching Christian Leaders is an extension of the coaching I provide. I am a trained Christian Leadership coach. I help Christian leaders build healthy ministries. Feel free to contact me at Mark@coachingchristianleaders.com for more information about the coaching.
Also, join one of the Christian Leader Masterminds I facilitate. These masterminds are free - no cost to you - but seats are limited to only six participants. Visit the website CoachingChristianLeaders.com for more information or email me at Mark@coachingchristianleaders.com.
Please share this episode with others!